Deep Learning using Tensorflow
About Deep Learning using Tensorflow:
Deep Learning is one of the most exciting and promising segments of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies. This deep learning course with TensorFlow is designed to help you master deep learning techniques and build deep learning models using TensorFlow, the open-source software library developed by Google for the purpose of conducting machine learning and deep neural networks research. It is one of the most popular software platforms used for deep learning and contains powerful tools to help you build and implement artificial neural networks.
Advancements in deep learning are being seen in smart phone applications, creating efficiencies in the power grid, driving advancements in healthcare, improving agricultural yields, and helping us find solutions to climate change. With this Tensorflow course, you’ll build expertise in deep learning models, learn to operate TensorFlow to manage neural networks and interpret the results.
By the end of this deep learning course with TensorFlow, you will be able to accomplish the following:
What you'll learn ?
- Understand the concepts of TensorFlow, its main functions, operations and the execution pipeline
- Implement deep learning algorithms, understand neural networks and traverse the layers of data abstraction
- Master advanced topics such as convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, training deep networks and high-level interfaces
- Build deep learning models in TensorFlow and interpret the results
- Understand the language and fundamental concepts of artificial neural networks
- Troubleshoot and improve the performance of deep learning models
- Differentiate between machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence
- Build your own deep learning project
- Mathematics and Statistics
- A basic knowledge of Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Identify the deep learning algorithms which are more appropriate for various types of learning tasks in various domains.
- Implement deep learning algorithms and solve real-world problems.