Machine Learning: Data Science
About Machine Learning:
In this course, you will learn popular machine learning algorithms, principal component analysis, and regularization by building various application systems.
You will learn about training data, a set of data used to discover potentially predictive relationships and how the data can come in the form of the outcome we want to predict and features that we will use to predict this outcome. As you build the system for example, movie recommendation system, you will learn how to train algorithms using training data so you can predict the outcome for future datasets. You will also learn about overtraining and techniques to avoid it such as cross-validation. All of these skills are fundamental to machine learning.
What you'll learn ?
- The basics of machine learning
- How to perform cross-validation to avoid overtraining
- Several popular machine learning algorithms
- How to build various application systems
- Basic Programming Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of statistics, linear algebra would be additional plus.
Learn the basics of machine learning, the science behind the most popular and successful data science techniques.Course Curriculum